Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Meet Mrs. Huber

I was born and raised in Waynesboro Pennsylvania and graduated from Waynesboro Area Senior High school in 2008.  I continued my education at Eastern University where I majored in Elementary, Early Childhood, and Special Education. I am currently pursuing a masters degree in Education through Wilson College. I worked for a period of time in the Waynesboro School District as a long term substitute teacher, and joined the Chambersburg Area School District team in January of 2013. 

I have such a passion for teaching and truly believe that I have found my niche in Autistic Support.  I believe that all children are capable of learning.  As educators, we just need to give them the tools they need to succeed. I love to make learning fun in my classroom and am always trying to find new ways to motivate and engage my students!

I am incredibly fortunate to have a very loving and supportive family.  I was married in the summer of 2014. My husband Corey and I were married on July 5th in Thurmont, Maryland and had the most beautiful day!

I have two 'children' at home.  My precious pups Louie and Rue! They keep me very busy when I am not in the classroom.  We love taking them swimming in the summer and for walks when the weather gets cooler :) 

Rue when she was just a little Puppy!

Louie :)


My FAVORITE Place to be when I am not in the classroom is the beach (any beach) reading a good  book!

Now that you know a little more about me I can get to the good stuff... The fun and crazy happenings within our classroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment